St Eval Parish Council
St Eval is a civil parish and hamlet in north Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. The hamlet is about four miles (6.5 km) southwest of Padstow. The parish population at the 2011 census was 960.
Much of the village land was acquired by compulsory purchase in 1938 to build an RAF Coastal Command Station, RAF St Eval. Many buildings were demolished leaving only the Norman church, the Vicarage, and Trevisker Farm. These buildings were effectively surrounded by RAF activity, and during World War II were taken over for RAF use, with the church tower used as an observation post and navigation mark.
The parish incorporates the southern part of Porthcothan and the hamlets of Engollan and Treburrick.